CONGRESS VENUE Pontificia Università Lateranense
Piazza san Giovanni in Laterano, 4 - Rome
MIPS PRESIDENT Diaa Rizk - MEETING CHAIR Enrico Finazzi Agrò
* Fees are intended per person, in Euros, VAT free. The registration fee includes access to scientific sessions, workshops, certificate of attendance, CME related forms, digital copy of the MIPS 2023 Abstract Book, CME credits after fulfilling the required actions for accreditation. MIPS Dinner is fully booked.
** Resident/Trainee/Research Fellow Fee requires letter from chair/supervisor with Registration Form.
*** Least Developed Countries Fees are based on the World Bank Classification. Requires proof of passport with registration. Least Developed Countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo (Democratic Republic of), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Sudan, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zambia.
Registration fees are 50% refundable by 30th September 2022; any banking fees are not covered by refund policy. After 30th September, no refund will be issued.
CME credits are available for Gynecologists, Urologists, Surgeons, Physiotherapists, Nurses and Midwives.
To get CME credits valid for Italian Health Ministry, participants need to attend 90% of scientific sessions by having their attendance verified (either signing the attendance register or having personal badges scanned) and pass the evaluation test right after the event (75% of correct answers is the minimum passing score).
UEMS application will be filed and consequently evaluated for Gynaecologists, Urologists, Surgeons, Neurologists and Physiatrists.
The Organising Secretariat won't take care of delegates' reservations but will do its best to give support and supply information. We invite delegates and industries to book rooms/allotments as soon as possible in order to ensure the reservation.
Suggested nearby hotels:
- BEST WESTERN HOTEL PRESIDENT https://www.hotelpresident.com/en/home-page.aspx
RESERVATION LINK: bit.ly/3HTn6VQ RESERVATION PROMO CODE: MIPS2023
- HOTEL CAPO D'AFRICA https://www.hotelcapodafrica.com/en/ RESERVATION PROMO CODE: MIPS2023
- MECENATE PALACE HOTEL https://en.mecenatepalace.com/ RESERVATION EMAIL mentioning MIPS2023: email@example.com
- HOTEL SAINT JOHN https://www.hotelsaintjohn.it/en/ RESERVATION EMAIL mentioning MIPS2023: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOTEL MILTON https://www.miltonroma.com/en/ RESERVATION EMAIL mentioning MIPS2023: email@example.com
- HOTEL FORUM https://www.hotelforum.com/en/ RESERVATION EMAIL mentioning MIPS2023: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOTEL MERCURE ROMA CENTRO COLOSSEO https://mercureromacentrocolosseo.com-hotel.com/en/
RESERVATION EMAIL mentioning MIPS2023: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION EXTENDED TO: 30 JUNE 2022
Abstracts will be accepted until 30 JUNE 2022 11.59 pm (Rome Time) in order to meet the needs of the main time zones. MIPS VIII Annual Meeting represents a significant gatherings of researchers and industry professionals in the field. You are invited to contribute to this year's scientific programme by submitting your papers.
Abstracts must deal with the following TOPICS:
Basic Science - Chronic Pelvic Pain in men and women – Epidemiology - Esthetic Gynaecologic Surgery – Fecal/anal incontinence - Female Sexual Dysfunction – Male and Female Pelvic Floor and Incontinence Surgery - Male and Female Urinary Incontinence - Male and Female Voiding Dysfunctions - Overactive Bladder Syndrome in men and women - Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy - Pelvic Organ Prolapse – Urodynamics.
Lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS)
OverActive Bladder (OAB)
Pelvic organ prolapse
Female sexual dysfunctions (FSD)
Chronic Pelvic Pain (CPP)
Menopause and LUTS
Telemedicine in patients with LUTS/ Pelvic floor dysfunctions (PFD)
Ultrasound of the Pelvic Floor
Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
Pharmacologic treatment of OAB
Pharmacologic treatment of CPP
Surgery for female SUI
Surgery for male SUI
Adjustable and Fixed Slings
Laparoscopic surgery for PFD
Robotic surgery for PFD
Lasers for FSD
Obstetric trauma and the pelvic floor
Urinary tract infections
Multidisciplinary care of PFD